§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) We hereby inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that makes you personally identifiable, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the
Zentro Elektronik GmbH
D-75323 Bad Wildbad
Managing Director: Michael Lanny
Mail: info@ zentro-elektronik.de
You can reach our data protection officer by email at datenschutz@ or at our postal address with the addition zentro-elektronik.de"the data protection supervisor".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right of access to information,
- right of rectification or deletion,
- right of restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- right of data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain about our processing of your personal data at a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or provide us otherwise with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR ):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (concrete page)
- access Status / HTTP status code
- each transferred amount of data
- website from which the request comes
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) Partly, we use the help from external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you.
In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. Please send your objection to our data protection supervisor at datenschutz@ or to our postal address with the addition "the data protection supervisor". zentro-elektronik.de